× Welcome to the Sakic.Net forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

System alert for new versions?

16 years 7 months ago #1357 by netfly
Hello Emir,

I would like to see a system alert (like newsletter) to keep us updated about new releases/versions of the components & modules.
During the last months you have worked hard on SEF Advance and I installed several versions on my sites. However, I only know a new version exist when I go to the upgrade page.
It would be nice to receive an email for new version  ;)

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #1358 by Saka
Thanks, I'll see I can arrange a mailing list for those who want to be alerted.

In the meantime you can watch for version number in "About" on your SEF Advance installation. It fetches the latest version from RSS feed on my site.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 7 months ago #1359 by netfly
Great! Thanks for the system alert  :)

Yes I know I can see the version in the component (about) but in reality I have a lot of third party installed in my sites. I work very hard on content and like many others I don't think about checking regularly the versions.
Just a quick email to tell us "hello,  you can download the last version of..." will really help us.  ;)

16 years 7 months ago #1363 by Greg
Hi,
And if it's possible to have the changelog too in the newsletter and so it will be perfect !  ;D

Thanks  ;)

Joomla 3.4.3 / SefAdvance 1.8.0 / AJAX Register 1.8.8 / virtuemart 3.0.9.4 / PHP 5.4.43

16 years 6 months ago #1531 by kai920
agreed with above especially changelog to see what improvements and changes made between each revision.

16 years 4 months ago #1727 by Saka
The changelog has been included in latest SEF Advance revision (v5.4.5).

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch