problem with replace

15 years 4 months ago #4451 by riga75

Just use the alias!

excuse the question but how do I know the address Non-SEF URLs of content, because to create the Alias should put the url non-sef?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #4452 by Saka
I meant activate title alias in configuration settings (Use title alias -> Yes).
If you want to use manual alias then turn off SEF in global configurations temporarily to find out non-sef URL.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 4 months ago #4453 by riga75

I meant activate title alias in configuration settings (Use title alias -> Yes).

what I have done but it does not work, or better if I put for example the
:
except when the character disappears Article

15 years 3 months ago #4455 by riga75

I explain, gently, what a character is put in Encode exceptions.
If I enter for example the
?
That character appears in the url to me or not?
Thank you

15 years 3 months ago #4457 by Saka
As I said, it still appears but it's not URL encoded. So instead of e.g. %36 you get ?.
The best way to completely skip special chars is to use title alias and make sure there are no special characters in your article aliases.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 3 months ago #4460 by riga75

As I said, it still appears but it's not URL encoded. So instead of e.g. %36 you get ?.
The best way to completely skip special chars is to use title alias and make sure there are no special characters in your article aliases.

the problem is that now have been indexed, and positioned the url with type characters
:
?
etc
then how can I do?
I have to do to redirect all url to my interests?

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch