Sef2008 and MyBlog problem

15 years 3 months ago #4486 by corwin
I'm using latest Sef Advance 2008 2.0.6, My blog 3.0.323, Joomla 1.5.10 and MyBlog SefAdvance latest plug-in.

Sef Advance 2008 is working great except one thing when I'm coming to MyBlog there is no modules displayed except modules which are setup do display on all pages. If module is setup to display on specific pages (by Select Menu Item(s) from the List) it's not displayed.

Anyone found such problem? Is there any solution how to fix that?

Corwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #4489 by Saka

15 years 3 months ago #4491 by corwin

It's Itemid issue: www.sakic.net/support/faq/sef_advance/#19

Ok I read this information but how can I add module to dummy menu?

In my case MyBlog is added to menu and is visible but modules which should also be loaded on MyBlog page aren't. All my blog entries are visible. I have problem only with modules. And I have no clue how to resolve this...

15 years 3 months ago #4493 by Saka
Turn on the debug like the FAQ says and see which Itemid is returned. Then go to menu and see what it can be done. Empty the trash too.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 3 months ago #4494 by corwin

Turn on the debug like the FAQ says and see which Itemid is returned. Then go to menu and see what it can be done. Empty the trash too.

You were right. I had one more not published link in different menu. Thank you for support!

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch