Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class:

15 years 3 months ago #4514 by shackbase

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: jsite in /home2/xxx/public_html/components/com_sef/sef.php on line 0

I tried creating an alias and that is the error I got when clicking on the create button.

I am running 2.0.5

Thanks,
--Tone

For the latest Joomla! related news, views and reviews, check out www.joomlaviews.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #4525 by Saka
Works fine for me. Try upgrading to 2.0.6. If it doesn't help send me the access info and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 3 months ago #4587 by Shoomoeq
Hi, I am getting a similar error...

Fatal error: Class 'JRouterSite' not found in /home/wwwtrych/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_incl.php on line 0

I upgraded to 2.09 because I was also getting it in 2.06. Please advise I am trying to create a alais for community builer registration.

Thanks

15 years 3 months ago #4588 by Saka
It must be because of some other extension you installed because I can't replicate it. So please send me the access info to your site and FTP and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 2 months ago #4660 by Hitrix
I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Class 'JRouterSite' not found in /mnt/web2/23/44/52089744/htdocs/libraries/joomla/application/router.php on line 107

can u help me?

beste-weine-goedecke.eu/

15 years 2 months ago #4662 by Saka
You don't have SEF Advance installed at all on that site.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch