Sef ext for Kunena (update request)

15 years 4 days ago #4930 by Greg
Hello Emir

I've tested the sef_ext.php that you provide for Kunena (Kunena (v1.0.10)) and so test it with the latest version of Kunena component, that is version 1.5.5 (at this date), on joomla 1.5.14 with sef advance 2.1.2

It seems to work well, but there's just an issue that is blocking the read of the topics in the forum.
We can't access the topics.

So, if and when you have time could you please adapt the sef_ext.php for the latest version of Kunena ?

Many thanks

:)

Joomla 3.4.3 / SefAdvance 1.8.0 / AJAX Register 1.8.8 / virtuemart 3.0.9.4 / PHP 5.4.43

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 4 days ago #4931 by Saka
Hi,

Extension for Kunena is provided by pilotjourney ( www.sakic.net/forum/sef_advance/kunena_s...html;msg4672#msg4672 ).
Please ask him on that thread. Best that they continue on their work. If not I can take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 4 days ago #4932 by Greg
Ok, thanks  ;)

Joomla 3.4.3 / SefAdvance 1.8.0 / AJAX Register 1.8.8 / virtuemart 3.0.9.4 / PHP 5.4.43

14 years 11 months ago #5001 by vedova

Hi,

Extension for Kunena is provided by pilotjourney ( www.sakic.net/forum/sef_advance/kunena_s...html;msg4672#msg4672 ).
Please ask him on that thread. Best that they continue on their work. If not I can take a look.

now that pilotjourney is inactive from  16 July 2009, 22:57
and no answer about kunena sef_ext.php update coming from him,
can you take a look, please?

tnx
emanuele
www.vedovanetwork.com

14 years 10 months ago #5075 by opwdecks
Has this been updated yet for Kunena?

14 years 9 months ago #5112 by opwdecks
Is it ever going to be possible to have this work for Kunena? It would be greatly appreciated!

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch