Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

14 years 10 months ago #5055 by riga75

It doesn't have anything to do with the SEF Advance 2008 version! As I said you use some of the extensions (sef_ext.php files) that require legacy mode. Either you added them recently or you published a module in connection with component or something like that.

I do not want to say one thing for another, but before the old version of SEF Advance work without legacy then I updated the new verisone SEF Advance and no longer works and I have to activate the legacy ... correct me if I'm wrong then you changed something in the your component or not?

stefano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #5056 by Saka
No I haven't. You changed something on your site!
Install the old version again now and you will see it will not work either for the same reason.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 10 months ago #5057 by riga75
Unfortunately nonho more vechi aversion to SEF Advance but I assure you that it worked without having changed anything.
Do you know how can I see and understand what is the extension that can give me the problem?

stefano

14 years 10 months ago #5058 by Saka
I don't know which one you have installed: www.sakic.net/products/sef_advance/extensions/

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 9 months ago #5121 by riga75

I don't know which one you have installed: www.sakic.net/products/sef_advance/extensions/

I uploaded the various extensions but still no go

stefano

14 years 8 months ago #5160 by riga75
I do not understand why but I checked all the components, plugins and modules and are all native to Joomla 1.5 but if I disable the legacy I no longer see the site and I get:
Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
If disdattivo sef advance everything still works perfectly.
How do I fix this problem?

stefano

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch