Knowledgebase?

14 years 10 months ago #5066 by jbaker
I'm attempting to use Phil Taylor's Joomla Knowledgebase with SEF Advance 2008 on Joomla 1.5.  It comes with a customized sef_ext.php file and yet instead of URLs like this:

kb/Is_Online_Learning_Easy?/

I get ones like this:

kb/is%11online%11learning%11easy/

Even though I have SEFA returning upper case, underscore, and question marks on other components.

I suspect that it's something in sef_ext.php that's changing the article title in the creation of the slug or running it through a filter somehow since I can echo the article title and have it show up as Is Online Learning Easy?

Anyway, I'm attempting to edit sef_ext.php myself and was wondering if anyone had recommendations.  I've attached the file for anyone brave enough to look at it.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #5071 by Saka
This would happen if you use underscore as word separator instead of hyphen. It is due to a a problem in SEF extension for Knowledgebase. I modified extension and attach it here. It will now work correctly both if you use hyphen or underscore as space.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch