SEF and VirtueMart

14 years 9 months ago #5128 by shackbase
Hi Emir,

I am having a very strange issue that I am hoping you can help me out with.

I am using VirtueMart 1.1.4 and SEF Advance 2.1.4 and the latest VirtueMart 1.1.4 sef_ext.php file (just re-downloaded it).

site: cleverplugins.com

sample url:
cleverplugins.com/shop/all-software/my-seo-status.html

If you add that product (or any product) to the cart, it should pop a thumbnail of the product in the cart to the right but with SEF URLs in global config turned on image url used is: cleverplugins.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/ (the actual filename is omitted).

Even if I set SEF Advance to ignore VirtueMart, it still will not display image.

If I turn off SEF URLs in the global config then the thumbnails will show in the cart...

Any help would be appreciated!

--Tone

For the latest Joomla! related news, views and reviews, check out www.joomlaviews.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #5129 by shackbase
addendum:

Here is a plain vanilla install of the theme used on Clever Plugins - mobilenews.im/online-store.html?page=sho...t_id=6&category_id=1

When I installed SEF Advance I experienced the same issue as described above, uninstalling SEF Advance fixed it.

I tried both with and without using the VM SEF ext file.

--Tone

For the latest Joomla! related news, views and reviews, check out www.joomlaviews.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch