[an error occurred while processing this directive]

14 years 6 months ago #5281 by astron
Hi All!

I`ve installed the trial version of SEF Advance, but after the installation my website went down, all I can see is a blank page with this error message:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Also in the backend when I try to click on the SEF Advance menu to configure it, I get the same error message.  (everything else works on backend)

I`ve experience in SEF components, I currently use the SEF 404 but that one is just not enough anymore for my large websites with 10K of urls.  So I think I`ve installed everything right (ioncube, htaccess...) but I really don`t get this error. I`ve checked about 20 Google results regarding this error message, but nothing helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #5282 by Saka
It could be the ionCube error. Did you install the tester file? Can you post the link to it?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 6 months ago #5283 by astron
Thanks for your fast reply!

tester:

http://test (dot) allasok (dot) net/sef_advance_tester.php

I think everything looks fine.

I`ve installed the ioncube according to this helpdesk.bluehost.com/index.php/kb/article/149

(beacause I think this is the only way on Bluehost)

And I uploaded the php.ini to: ./, ./administrator/, ./administrator/components/com_sef/

Thanks

14 years 6 months ago #5284 by Saka
It looks fine. Send me the FTP info and admin password and I will take a closer look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch