SEF Advanced and iJoomla News Portal

14 years 3 months ago #5421 by mjala
I have the latest release of both. Article URLs are perfect. But menu selections for sections and categories look as if there is no SEF at all. I have tried turning on and off just about every possible parameter, but the only way to get the menu selections to appear decent is to turn off SEF Advanced., which is where the site is now. I made a similar post on the iJoomla forum for them to look into it also. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #5422 by Saka
I think they should look into it as they developed SEF extension for SEF Advance too.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 3 months ago #5423 by mjala
OK. I'll wait to hear what they say. BTW, I really like the SEO features you've built in for no-follow and target linking. That helps with my affiliate linking.

14 years 3 months ago #5425 by Arni
Forget the guys from iJoomla, I talked with them on november last year for an update of their News component. But nothing happens till now!
See: www.sakic.net/forum/sef-advance/ijoomla-...ues/msg5195/#msg5195

I gave the component back and got the refund.

Ralf

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch