SEF Advance with Virtuemart – Shipping bug

14 years 2 months ago #5501 by JohnnyJekyll
I am running SEF Advance version 2.2.3 on a Joomla site version 1.5.15 together with Virtuemart version 1.1.4. I am building an e-commerce website at www.mrskibbles.co.uk .

With SEF Advance turned on, when I register as a member of the site, and go into My Account / Shipping Address, and try to click on an existing Shipping Address to update it, I am taken to the Add New Shipping Address page (with a new blank form) instead of the Edit Shipping Address page.

This also happens when I am in the Checkout / Select Shipping Address page. By clicking on the update existing shipping address link from within the Checkout, instead of going to the Edit Shipping Address page for that page and then returning to the Checkout once updates are submitted, I am again taken to the Add New Shipping Address page (again with a new blank form).

This problem only happens when SEF Advance is turned on. When I turn it off, Virtuemart works well to add, edit and remove shipping addresses.

This seems to be a standard Virtuemart together with SEF Advance bug, so would you be able to update the standard files and post them here for us to download. This means other users who will experience the same problem will have the work around to hand.

Thanks,

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #5546 by Saka
Fixed in the new extension for VM: v1.3.3

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 2 months ago #5553 by JohnnyJekyll
Hi Saka,

Thanks very much for all your help on my three problems. You have done a fantastic job.

May I just confirm with you - I understand that you have now updated your extension to version 1.3.3  -  But everything now works well on my site. Am I correct in thinking that I do not need to update my SEFAdvance version because it has already been worked on by you and is now working correctly?

Thanks, John

14 years 2 months ago #5554 by Saka
Correct. You are welcome.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch