SEO for SEF Advance

14 years 13 hours ago #5687 by abo
a) We like SEF Advance ....    :)
b) SEF URLs  seem to be only one (though important)  step towards SEO. 

With a) and b) combined we wonder whether there are any SEO / metatag replacing / ranking tools that work well with SEF Advance and give further search engine optimization

Any experiences, recommendations are appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 13 hours ago #5688 by Saka
SEF Advance itself has features for adding / replacing metadata to any page, adding H1 tags, titles on read more, adding alt-text to images, adding no-follow to links, adding canonical tag in header, altering page title and more...

In addition to SEF Advance you can use other SEO tools, no problem. For example, iJoomla SEO works fine.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 13 hours ago #5689 by abo
Thanks for the quick reply.

I guess I need to get much deeper into the issues to understand the full capabilities of SEF Advance.  In fact, I am using it with iJoomla SEO, and yes that works.... However, at 99 $ per website (well, maybe less with a rebate) this might be the most expensive option of all  :-\

That's why I was looking for further suggestions.  But right, I will look more at SEF Advance first.....  ;)

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch