Redirect 301 of the old url

17 years 3 months ago #829 by riga75
the component has the possibility to make redirect the 301 of the URL? Thanks mlle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #834 by Saka
Please read the documentation.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 3 months ago #835 by riga75

Please read the documentation.

excuse but where I find it?

17 years 3 months ago #843 by Saka

17 years 3 months ago #850 by riga75

www.sakic.net/products/sef_advance/documentation/

excuse a lot my ignorance but I have not understood. I have activated and it does not go.
Thanks

17 years 3 months ago #851 by Saka

Old links

All links within Joomla! / Mambo will be automatically changed to the SEF Advance URLs as you install the component.
Even all relative internal links within Joomla! / Mambo content will be automatically translated (4.5.1 or higher).
However you might have many static old-style SEF links in your documents and spread all around internet
which are not so easy to change. SEF Advance will take care of them and automatically redirect all requests
for old links to their correspondent advanced URLs. The correct Permanent Redirect header will be returned
so search engines will know that they need to replace old links.

Example: joomla.sakic.net/content/view/1/2/ will redirect to http://joomla.sakic.net/the-news/latest-news/welcome-to-joomla!/

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch