SEF Advance with IONCUBE on Php 5.2.2

17 years 3 months ago #916 by osep45
I have the same problem.
But my website was working fine... since today.
I find this message :

Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib/php5/20060613) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/virtual/monsite.fr/:/usr/share/php/:/tmp/) in /var/www/virtual/monsite.fr/httpdocs/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 7
Site error: the file /var/www/virtual/monsite.fr/httpdocs/components/com_sef/sef_func.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

What's happening ?

I have uninstall SEFadvance and everything is OK now, without SEFadvance...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #918 by Saka
Please mail your host as it looks like they changed some settings or made an upgrade which made it fail.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #1886 by dainis
Hiya,

I'm testing SEF Advanced and downloaded and installed the trial about 5 min ago. Here's the error I'm getting:

Site error: the file .../community/administrator/components/com_sef/admin.sef.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

I don't know what ioncube is. I think I can do what I want on my server, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've also got a thread going here:
forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,248576.0.html

Best wishes,
Dainis

PS: will there be any problems since I already uploaded the SEF Advance htaccess file to my joomla root folder?

16 years 8 months ago #1889 by Saka
Please read the requirements where it's explained what the ioncube is and how you can upload it on your server: www.sakic.net/products/sef_advance/requirements/

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch