moduls only show, if selected at all sites

17 years 3 months ago #939 by luckybaer
Hi!
I use SEF (latest). Modules only shown, if they published on all sites. Publish to a specific site, nothing will hapens.

Any ideas?

alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #940 by Saka

17 years 3 months ago #941 by luckybaer
Hi Emir.

I have read the faq BEFORE i post in this forum. I've purchased three licenses e.g. telescouts.de and get mosets tree 1 year ago. today i've updated SEF and MTREE and joomla 1.0.12 fresh installed. But never all commercial products working out of the box. Why?  :-\
So, i've checked duplicates in "main"-menu and all the other menus. There are no duplicates! I haven't no ideas yet.

i'll send you account-information for telescouts.de. Please can you check? All mod's only show, if published on all sites. i will publish mod_mt_categories only on site mtree.
Now i will go to my bed. in germany it is night.

thanks for your help.
alex

17 years 3 months ago #960 by luckybaer
Hi Emir.
I bought three licenses of SEF. Always there was something which did not function. Unfortunately also with other commercial components, like phil taylors KB or phil-a-form. All commercial offers have one together. the support is slow-acting. If I buy a product, which does not function in Germany, then I return it. Since I paid however with you with paypal, it would probably give problems here. therefore I let it be alike. Apart from it, I would have paid also money to more, if I knew that the support is fast and good.
It is only one asks the time, until other developers with a better and customer-friendlier support on the market offer their products. Offerers, who do not worry then about the customer, will be very fast no longer there.

I sent you three times email with the entrance data. unfortunately that did not care you. I am disappointed.

thanks so much :-[
a customer from germany.
alex

17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #961 by Saka
Firstly you did not send me anything 3 times, you only sent 1 mail yesterday. And the password you sent doesn't work! Send a correct one.
Also please allow reasonable amount of time (at least 72 hours) before starting to complain.
You can't expect instant help, besides the issue you have is already explained well in FAQs and you should be able to sort it out yourself.
If not I will help but please don't expect it to happen in 24 hours.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch