Does SEF Advance support EzReality??

17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #1120 by rotor
Hi Saka,

I run SEF Advanced with Mosets Tree and it works brilliantly - search engines have no trouble on my site.

I would like use EzReality on another site which has a reasonable and growing following. I think that one of the main reasons it isn't as big as mosets yet is that it doesn't support SEF. There are also a couple of offshoots - Ez Auto's and Ez Rider which work of the same engine I think.

Have asked the developer on a number of occasions for development in this area but nothing has happened.

Would it be possible for you to support these components as you have done with other - Mosets Tree, Hot Property, Fireboard etc etc? If so I for one would be buying a few more licenses of you for SEF Advanced!!

rotor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #1121 by Saka
I did not write extensions for Mosets Tree and Hot Property, Mosets did and they maintain them as well.

I wrote extension for Fireboard and CB because they are very popular and much requested components. Other extensions I wrote were actually funded by customers who paid extra for them because they needed them.

I can't, however, write extensions for any component out there because it's much work and it's even worse trying to maintain it with software updates.

It should be possible to do it as a custom work at additional charges, if you are intereseted contact me but that may take some time too as it will depend on my work load.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 8 months ago #1925 by rotor
Sorry to take so long to get back on this - I'm pleased to say that all of raptor software now supports SEF Advanced - EzRider, EzReality and EzAutos !!!

rotor

16 years 8 months ago #1927 by Saka
That's great news.

Thanks.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch