Issue with SEF Adavance

17 years 2 months ago #1149 by eco
When I turn on SEF Advance, any content pages do not work and I get this page as a message is IE:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
To attempt fixing network connectivity problems, click Tools, and then click "Diagnose Connection Problems..." 

Other options to try:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the  Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer 

I have installed SEF Advance 5.3.3, updated the ionCube to 3.1.34 the latest version, Joomla is the latest version, but still no luck.

Any Ideas?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #1152 by Saka
Did you have built-in SEF working? Do you have .htaccess in place? Did you change .htaccess with the one included in SEF Advance zip file?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 2 months ago #1154 by eco
I have the built-in SEF working, I have the .htaccess file that was supplied with software installed in place as well.

17 years 2 months ago #1157 by Saka
Then it should be working. Send me an email with access info and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 2 months ago #1166 by eco
Any news on this issue, did you get my ftp details I sent them on email.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch