ioncube loaders issue

16 years 11 months ago #1460 by securitywonks
Hello All

please check these two,

www.securitywonks.net/sef_advance_tester.php
www.securitywonks.net/site/ioncube-loader-helper.php

I had copied the ioncube files in the root of the website,

waiting for your response, thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #1462 by Saka
Dybnamic loading has been disabled on your server. Ask your web host to either enable dl() or install ionCube loaders in php.ini.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 11 months ago #1468 by securitywonks
thanks for your response,

I had ioncube here,

www.securitywonks.net/ioncube

when I had placed the sef_advance_tester.php in SITE folder, ioncube loaders are showing correctly, 

www.securitywonks.net/site/sef_advance_tester.php

I had installed sef advance component, when I got Installation Successful message.

when I click on Continue, I got the following message:

Site error: the file /home/vssrnet/public_html/site/administrator/components/com_sef/admin.sef.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator.

thank you

16 years 11 months ago #1471 by Saka
It's possible that your local php.ini file overrides the path to ioncube loaders. Anyway it is configuration issue on your server and you should contact your host for help.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 11 months ago #1491 by securitywonks
Dear Sakic

I had transferred the joomla website to another server (with php5/mysql5)

I got ioncube finally working there, using php.ini file placed in different folders.

I donot understand what happened, component Installation is giving error after Site Transfer,

========
Upload component - Failed 
Failed to create directory "/home/vssrnet/public_html/site/components/com_sef/" 
========

I had attempted to check permissions and everything, things are set correctly, while I find this component getting installed well in my old server (where php4/mysql4 is available)

finally, after some different efforts, posted in joomla site for help,

there were some thoughts presented, but there is a pause.

being a core team member, I hope you can give a valuable advice to fix the issue, so I can install and start using this sef component as soon as possible,

thanks for help

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch