I have a problem with Character ' (Apostrophe)

16 years 11 months ago #1509 by riga75

Then it could be the changes in latest version that made incompabilities for apostrophe. Please contact Phil Taylor, it probably needs to be fixed in sef_ext.php for Directory.

If i disable sef advance the link is work, it's no problem of mosdirectory but sef-advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #1510 by Saka
It is a problem in extension for SEF Advance which is included in Directory!

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 9 months ago #1764 by kai920

I got an error when trying to import the xml file when upgrading from 5.4.1 to 5.4.2. "There were some import errors: You have an error in your SQL syntax."

If you get error open XML file and remove the apostrophe from exceptions and then try to import again.

Is it possible to re-program the export/import function so that I don't have to remove the apostrophe from exceptions?

16 years 9 months ago #1769 by Saka

Is it possible to re-program the export/import function so that I don't have to remove the apostrophe from exceptions?

Sure. :)
Please download the version 5.5.1.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 9 months ago #1771 by kai920

Sure. :)
Please download the version 5.5.1.

Great thanks! Yesterday it was only 5.4.6, you jumped quite a few numbers :)

16 years 9 months ago #1774 by Saka

Great thanks! Yesterday it was only 5.4.6, you jumped quite a few numbers :)

X.Y.Z
When a new feature is added, Y is increased. When a bug is fixed or something is improved Z is increased.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch