User list pagination

16 years 9 months ago #1723 by joomla

Strange, cause it works fine on my test installation. Do you use latest CB (1.1 stable)?
Also I wonder how you change "members-list" in URL to "registrovani_korisnici"? Did you edit any of the CB files?

Emir,

You are the best!!!!
I never made any correction over CB files. I am using last version (update) of CB!
Title of my user list is “Registrovani korisnici”, and in my SEF configuration I am using shorter URLs as default!
I will inform CB community over new sef_ext for CB!
Thanks again!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #1730 by mrmckeen
I installed the latest extension (CB) here for SEF Advanced and it is still asking for a license key.  I have a licensed copy.  I am running version 4.9.3

Thanks.

16 years 9 months ago #1731 by Saka
Please use the latest version of SEF Advance with the extension.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 9 months ago #1732 by mrmckeen
Thanks!  I'll upgrade tonight ... anything I should watch out for?  I have very good page placement in both Google and Yahoo and I would hate to hurt it.

Thanks for your support!

Mark

16 years 9 months ago #1734 by Saka
If you absolutely don't want to upgrade just download the latest version and unzip the file. You will find a file called key.txt there. Upload this file to ./components/com_sef/ directory on your server.

The CB extension should work after that.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 9 months ago #1735 by mrmckeen
Thanks... I really don't mind upgrading if there are good reasons.  Do you have major improvements in this version?  I looked through the changelog and it appears you have done a lot of work.  As long as it doesn't change the SEF URL's then it shouldn't hurt the page ranks.  Would that be your opinion also?

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch