Error moving to new server

16 years 11 months ago #1514 by skyline
I am receiving an error after moving a site a new server.

The site is atticusonline.com and the error I receive is on page anywhere there is a hyperlink. It is as follows:

Warning: ereg_replace(): REG_BADRPT in /var/www/vhosts/atticusonline.com/httpdocs/components/com_sef/sef.php(353) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1312
Programs

The last part of the error will change depending on the section the link refers to.

If I disable Sef in the config.php file the site works except for hyperlinks that were made based on SEF. I am using SEF Advanced 4.1 on Joomla version 1.0.3

Can you help me out with this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #1516 by Saka
Please upgrade to the latest version, I don't support old versions.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 11 months ago #1519 by Saka
After you have upgraded, if you still get the error, just remove everything you might have under "URL replace" and "Encode exceptions" in SEF Advance configurations because it's most likely some misconfiguration that causes this warning.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 11 months ago #1520 by skyline
Had to update Ioncube but it worked!!

Thanks for your help

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch