Problem with my SEF..

16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #1594 by sparks
I bought a domain that came with site content and databases.  It uses Jooma 1.x aswell as top50 software and vbulletin.. however, for some odd reason when I turn on SEF under Joomla's admin control panel It gives me the following error.

Warning: [obfuscated]() [function.[obfuscated]]: REG_BADRPT in /home/*/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Note.. the only thing different is that I run a diff apache and php version then the previous install.. Previous install was apache 1.3 with php 4.2.2.  I run apache2 with php 5.2.4 but I did use the proper ioncube loader which is 5.2.so and loaded it into the proper php.ini...  I have no idea what or how to fix this error?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #1595 by Saka
This is because of false settings.
Please remove everything that you might have under URL replace and Encode exceptions in SEF Advance configurations and try again.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch