do I need to buy SEF Advance twice?

16 years 10 months ago #1614 by morktron
Hi Emir, I tried emailing you regarding adding a domain for my copy of SEF Advance but alas I've had no reply. I assume my email or your reply got lost somehow.

Anyway it says in your FAQ that you can point the SEF Advance to another url:
http://www.sakic.net/support/faq/sef_advance/#7

I appreciate that is says it must be uninstalled on the first url but I was hoping you'd allow some leeway whilst I move the site to the live server, in case anything goes wrong and it has to stay longer in development.

Please respond soon as they want the site launched on 19th or 20th Nov now. Otherwise I'll be forced to buy another copy, which I'm sure you wouldn't mind me doing  ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #1618 by Saka
Hello,

Sorry if I missed your mail (my server was down yesterday), please send it again and we will fix it.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #1669 by morktron
Hi Emir, thanks for getting back to me on the forum. I did send you another email but it seems you haven't got that one either.

I've also sent you an sms but no reply yet.

The domain is propagating as I type, I've already paid twice now but haven't received anything.

Please help,

thanks

mark
http://www.digiflip.tv

Error!

The installed copy of SEF Advance is not licensed for www.triple-x.com.au
Please notify the site admin to purchase a valid license of SEF Advance for this site at www.sakic.net

16 years 9 months ago #1670 by Saka
Hello,

The software has been automatically sent to your PayPal address.
If you haven't received it, it's probably due to spam filters on your server. Please check your junk box, or possibly disable your spam filters and request the file or the download link again from:
www.sakic.net/support/download/5/

If you still don't get the mail please send alternative email address and we will send the file to the new address.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch