SEF Advance Blank Page

16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #1640 by jduren
I purchased SEF Advance about a month ago for a clients web site. It's been running fine until today when he added a new content item to a section of his site. Now whenever we navigate to the content piece whether via the menu or via the sef url all we get is a blank white page.

I turned on debug in SEF Advance and the page will load but it shows

"You are not authorised to view this resource.
You need to login."

Where the content item should be and this

Array
(
    [49f8fe1bf592fc5a63531ab9adef3559] => e9085e6f9edd859e7ccf3f02dae01096
    [mosvisitor] => 1
    [4a5bebcc25e31ad8d6f2aac2e942855e] => fb2928db6a95271a0f814f7546e31a4a
    [webfxtab_content-pane] => 5
    [webfxtab_sefPane] => 0
    [option] => com_content
    [task] => view
    [id] =>
    [Itemid] =>
)
/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=&Itemid=

in debug.

Thing is he created content items before and after this one and they all work fine!

To be honest im not sure if SEF Advance is to blame or its something else but any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE**

So the issue is definitely with SEF Advance. Because if turn it off the content item loads fine. With SEF Advance on the only way I can get the page to load is to change the title of the content item to not have the word Bazaar in it. The title of the content item is "Indian Bazaar". If I change it to just "Indian" it will load, if I change it to just "bazaar" it will not. Basically the word Bazaar is screwing up the SEF. Because as you can see above when it is not working and SEF calls the DB entry for the content item it doesn't have the itemid or id for the content item.

What the hell is going on here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #1656 by jduren
Fixed.

16 years 10 months ago #1659 by Saka
Good to hear. :)

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch