Sef Advance Fireboard Extension Does Not Work with DiscussBot

16 years 9 months ago #1780 by stumpy_dan
Hi there,

I am using Fireboard Forum and I enabled the SEF Advance extension to get SEF friendly urls. All worked fine.

I found though that the Fi eboard Discussbot only now half worked. It would create a new forum post but the "Subject Line" was missing in the forum Post and so it could not be posted and published. Hmhhh!

I have since disabled Sef Advance on my Forum. I would love to have the best of both worlds. Is this possible to fix?

I am using fbdiscussbot 1.0.3 (for Fireboard 1.0.1+ and Joomla 1.0.x)
Fireboard 1.03 and Sef Advance 5.3.3
my website is http://ibikeride.com

Any help appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #1844 by sorema
it's effectively half a year we're asking for..it's hard to say it's compatible with a component when an important part of the one (as discussbot is) can't work properly.. hope it will be fixed by next year... :( :-\

16 years 8 months ago #1852 by Saka
It's far more effective and quicker if you pay for development/upgrade. That's how most of extensions for 3rd party components have been made.

I generally don't support 3rd paty components unless someone is paying for extension development.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch