Undefined variable & Undefined offset

16 years 8 months ago #1834 by nmsc
Although SEF_Advance seems to be working for most of my new site, I get the following problem on four of the links:-

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in 
root/www/components/com_sef/sef_incl.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined variable: REQUEST_URI in /root/www/components/com_sef/sef_incl.php on line 0

I've tried uninstalling SEF and re-installing.

I haven't changed any of the settings from the default install.

Other than four links (from a component that supports SEF_Advance) all other links work fine.

Any suggestions?

If I can resolve this within the 5 day trial I'll certainly buy it as it's works really well, but if I can't then I guess I'll have to stick with the default Joomla redirect  :-\

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #1836 by Saka
That's not error, it's a notice. You shouldn't display notices on your server.
What the notice depend on I can't say without looking at your server, it can be the settings, site structure or something specific.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #1838 by nmsc
Hi,

I get the notice if I click on 'Print' or any of the links at the bottom of this page:-
http://www.newmarque.co.uk/ezautos/detail/4/

How do I turn off notices?

Thanks for the prompt reply.  :)

--Stuart

16 years 8 months ago #1839 by Saka
Then it is up to the component you use "ezautos". So contact its author for support.
As for turning off notices you can do that in global Joomla configurations, htaccess or php.ini

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #1840 by nmsc

I set 'Error Reporting' to 'None' via the Joomla Global Configuration page under the 'Server' tab.

Thanks - the Notices have now gone away.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch