Extension for Pony Gallery ML

16 years 8 months ago #1841 by thoeri
Hi Emir

I have a christmas wish, that you would make an extension for Pony Gallery ML 2.4.1. ;-)

I have three sites with this incrediably good gallery component. I tried the original Pony Gallery before biy was disappointed. But the ML is great. The best I've tried for Joomla. Stable and has all the functions including lightbox, thickbox etc.  Much better than Gallery2.

But it would be even better with SEF support. I found a SEF extension but that did not work. See error message at the end of message. I think it was originally written for Open-Sef. But maybe it wouln´t be too much work to adjust it. I do not have experice enough to say. I include the file for you to see.

I hope you are in a christmas spirit mood and have at least a look if there is something you can do.

Thanks for making SEF advanced and have a merry christmas,
Thomas
Warning: ereg() [function.ereg]: REG_EMPTY in /home/rebelyse/public_html/components/com_ponygallery/sef_ext.php on line 281

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rebelyse/public_html/components/com_ponygallery/sef_ext.php:167) in /home/rebelyse/public_html/index.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rebelyse/public_html/components/com_ponygallery/sef_ext.php:167) in /home/rebelyse/public_html/index.php on line 251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rebelyse/public_html/components/com_ponygallery/sef_ext.php:167) in /home/rebelyse/public_html/index.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rebelyse/public_html/components/com_ponygallery/sef_ext.php:167) in /home/rebelyse/public_html/index.php on line 253

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rebelyse/public_html/components/com_ponygallery/sef_ext.php:167) in /home/rebelyse/public_html/index.php on line 254

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch