Questions about a few features

16 years 8 months ago #1845 by laying
There are some things i can not found in forum/FAQ etc. so i simple ask if this features are supported or will be done in later versions.

1. Option to replace non-English characters with their English equivalent or must i define all these?

2. Option to redirect external URLs like www.mydomain.com/redirect-to/?redirect=h...w.externaldomain.com

3. Define whitepages that should not be affected

4. Don't know if i need it but can one license be used on regular Domain and a subdomain?

5. Support for Google Analytics

6. Stopword filtering for URLs

7. merry christmas :wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #1851 by Saka
>1. Option to replace non-English characters with their English equivalent or must i define all these?

Yes but you must be very careful with these replacements (read docs and FAQ).

>2. Option to redirect external URLs like www.mydomain.com/redirect-to/?redirect=h...w.externaldomain.com

Yes, there is a custom redirect feature.

>3. Define whitepages that should not be affected

Not sure what you mean but you can specify components which links will not be SEF'ed.

>4. Don't know if i need it but can one license be used on regular Domain and a subdomain?

You must send a mail to support to enable subdomain, generally it's no problem for 1-2 subdomains.

>5. Support for Google Analytics

Not sure what you mean.

>6. Stopword filtering for URLs

Not sure what you mean.

>7. merry christmas :wink:

Merry Xmas to you too. :)

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch