SEF and Fireboard bugs

16 years 7 months ago #2076 by mrmckeen
I tried to look at the source for this but it is encoded.  I was able to fix the myblog extension and was going to try and help with this one....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #2098 by ekal
Yes, its disappointing that the fireboard file is encoded.

If you have time to fix bugs promptly, no problem.

However, if you don't have time, leave the file decoded and let others fix the issues.

The web's best Joomla! SEO resources: Alledia.com
Joomla Training in the USA: JoomlaTraining.com

16 years 7 months ago #2102 by Saka
Please understand that SEF Advance is not open source, it is commercially driven project.

I wrote the extension for Fireboard, despite the fact I don't usually support 3rd party components which is clearly stated. I choose to encode it and to give limited support for it, when I have time.

You are welcome to write your own extension and not use mine so you can edit it any way you want.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 7 months ago #2241 by toolrank
Just wondering if there is an update to this yet?

I understand that you do not support 3rd party components, but isn't that what sells your product? Its what got me to buy it. Happy customers word of mouth sells products too. :)

16 years 7 months ago #2244 by Saka
I know, that's why I wrote few extensions for most popular components myself.
I was busy with SEF Advance 2008 for Joomla! 1.5, thus the delay. Now that's out I will have a look on this issue.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 7 months ago #2248 by toolrank
Great, thanks a lot.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch