Search Pages

16 years 8 months ago #1932 by fivecats
I am using the latest edition of sef advance with ezrealty.

I had trialled sefadvance on my site with ezrealty in November and the search pages of ezrealty worked perfectly. The first page would show up correctly and subsequent pages would have urls with variables appended so there was no problem with pagination.

With the new sef advance and ezrealty the search pages do not work at all. If you click on page two of the search results you go back to to page 1 and no further.

I have discussed this with Kathy at ezrealty and she has checked ezrealty on her server with the latest version of sef advance and everything is working fine.

Kathy thinks that it may be the _GET functions that may not be working properly, however I do not think my host has changed the server configuration since November.

Do you have any other ideas as to why this is being caused.

The link to my site is
http://www.lamaisongasconne.com

Regards

Fivecats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #1934 by Saka
Could you turn off redirection of non-sef URLs to SEF in SEF Advance configurations and then try?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 8 months ago #1936 by fivecats
That did the trick!

Thanks for your help

Fivecats

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch