SEF Advance with My Blog?

16 years 7 months ago #2034 by netfly

Hello,

When you create an entry (post) in MyBlog, you can see a field called permanent link;

You do??  ??? ???

I don't see anything like that at all  :(

No???

See the attached screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #2036 by peakoverload.com
Wow, that's nothing like my screen!!!????

16 years 7 months ago #2037 by netfly
Are you using the free version?

I'm using the pro version 0.9.1 Build 26

16 years 7 months ago #2038 by peakoverload.com
I'm using Pro 1.0 Build 105

16 years 7 months ago #2039 by mrmckeen
Version 1.0 build 105 is the latest.  Do either of you have the sef_ext working?  Did you download the one from the azrul.com forum?

16 years 7 months ago #2040 by peakoverload.com
Yeah I downloaded that from their forum and put it into the root of the My Blog component. However that kinda makes things worse. With that file in place if I click on any Read More link all my side modules dissapear BUT I do see the entire article AND the URL is SEF. I've tried this using several different templates and they all behave in the same way.

I've set all the relevant modules to be visible on the My Blog pages but this has no effect, in fact the ONLY way I can get the modules to remain visible is by setting the modules to appear on ALL pages but there are certain pages on my site where I simply don't want any modules to be visible. Oh and guess what? If I do set the modules to always be visible and then click on any Read More link I then get the message saying that it can't find the article!

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch