same problem without ijoomla! com_frontpage problem?

16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #2096 by marsu
Hi guys
sef advance is enabled and ijoomla magazine and i get the error message "There are no Items to display" when i click on the read more link. When sef advance is disabled there is no such problem.
My second problem is that when i assign a differnet template for an magazine it switch to the default one when i click on the read more link.
the ijoomla guy only has a idea what the problem could be
"I was looking over website and it looks like the problem is with com_content which is not seen by SEF."

http://jfrs.de/jomla/
http://jfrs.de/jomla/magazine/edition/Termine/ 

thank you for your help in advance
Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #2100 by Saka
I can't support SEF Advance for 3rd party components. Support should be done by the component author.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 7 months ago #2144 by marsu
but sef_advance won't even ignore the component when it is properly set in the backend.

16 years 7 months ago #2145 by Saka
That's because iJoomla uses changed core links. It is changing its Itemid:s putting some random values there which I think causes problems.
Make sure you add the all sections to the main menu and also see what the debug information displays when you turn it on in SEF Advance.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #2178 by marsu
Hi Saka it is a com_frontpage problem.
I enabled the standard com_frontpage component and disabled ijoomla magazine and there is still the same problem. I don't think it is an ijoomla problem. 
Could you please have a look?

I created for every section a link (public/published) in the mainmenu.
Debug mode is on. Every time I click on a link in the frontpage I get following message.

"Array
(
    [d6b8b33e1da1c81661fdbdd26b9e2b85] => 9c0e4051701158ce08a0aa34cd527bf9
    [e389f1ee7e77d7a8239aa299325504d4] => 16970f88f857090c1a07fff2d7cf439d
    [webfxtab_sefPane] => 0
    [5da2c85aee4becb84b0517a5f9ccc769] => -
    [option] => com_frontpage
    [Itemid] => 2
)
/jomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=2" 

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch