All Frontend Pages and SEF admin pages blank

16 years 7 months ago #2154 by geraint
Just installed Sef Advance on a client site together with the ioncube loaders - ran the tester no problems (all green) (ran  the tester in the frontend and backend component directories).  Loader version 3.1.32 loaded ok.

The site is Joomla 1.0.14rc, hardened PHP 5.1.2 (not my choice), Linux, Apache (running as module).

I put some echo statements in the index.php file and the frontend just dies on the include components/com_sef/sef.php statement.

I have error display on and to show all errors.  But there are no messages just a white screen.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Geraint

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #2162 by Saka
:S It's strange. Maybe it's the ionCube loader after all. It should display some kind of message if the error reporting is on.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 7 months ago #2169 by geraint
Hi Saka

I did an experiment - I temporarily renamed sef.php and replaced it with sef_advance_tester.php.  In other words when the Joomla index.php file includes sef.php it acutally includes sef_advance_tester.php instead.

No Problems - the test results all display green.  Of course I then get errors about sefRelToAbs not being defined but that's would be expected.

So the decoder is loading fine.

I have 16M of memory available so that should be fine.

Any suggestions?

Geraint

16 years 7 months ago #2170 by Saka
Please send me the FTP info on mail and I will have a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 7 months ago #2171 by geraint
I've sent you an email with the details

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch