trouble with wrapper in sef advance 2008?

16 years 2 weeks ago #3265 by adblaze
Please let me know. I have not received a response. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 weeks ago #3273 by Saka
What do you mean by legacy menu style?

Please send a mail with the access info (admin password) because I can not replicate your problem.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 2 weeks ago - 16 years 2 weeks ago #3278 by adblaze
I sent the login details a week ago. I will send again right now to email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. When you are editing the settings for each module you have the settings for "Menu Style". If I use "List" the links in the menu parse properly. If I choose any of the legacy menu items I get the error i spoke of previously. "Legacy - Vertical" "Legacy - Horizontal" "Legacy - Flat List". Where were you trying to reproduce the error? If you look at my last module on the left side of my page you can see the error I'm speaking of. Its labeled "Test 3".

www.adblaze.com

16 years 2 weeks ago #3283 by Saka
Thanks for a better explanation. But I still get the correct URL when I test locally, even with legacy menu and can't replicate your issue.

Still haven't received your email with the access info, try using the contact page on my site: www.sakic.net/contact/

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 2 weeks ago #3296 by adblaze
Hmmm? How are you testing anything without the login details? All of menus are working fine except the one on the bottom of adblaze.com that says "Test". That is the only wrapper menu on my site using a legacy menu item. I will submit my login details now. Thanks.

16 years 1 week ago #3297 by Saka
I said when I tested locally, on my own installation it was ok.

When you send the access info I will check on your site. Haven't received anything as yet.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch