rss.feed no more feed on 1.5.2

16 years 5 months ago #2510 by Greg
Hi,

Another issue, regarding the rss this time  :-\

As the standard link, without rewriting works pretty well, the Sef Advance one back to homepage and strangely made some errors with the js file (see the attachment)

://www.example.com/rss.feed => no feed at all

Joomla 3.4.3 / SefAdvance 1.8.0 / AJAX Register 1.8.8 / virtuemart 3.0.9.4 / PHP 5.4.43

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #2513 by Saka
I don't understand anything here. Please explain exactly what you are doing and where you get this JS error.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 5 months ago #2515 by Greg
This is when I click on the Live feed of the URI bar of firefox

This is appearing very shortly on Firebug, and so it's come back to homepage.

No javascript error if I use the link of the mod_syndicate.

But still no feed...

(I must say that the feed systeme on joomla 1.5.2 is really bugging, particularly if the cache is on)

Joomla 3.4.3 / SefAdvance 1.8.0 / AJAX Register 1.8.8 / virtuemart 3.0.9.4 / PHP 5.4.43

16 years 5 months ago #2519 by Saka
Don't know, I can't replicate this. The feed shows fine on my site: joomla15.sakic.net/news/latest/atom.feed

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 5 months ago #2520 by Greg
Got it !  :o

This is a conflict with JCE Utilities Plugin, when I put it off the feeds are ok.

Sorry for that... :-X

16 years 5 months ago #2560 by principino1984
how did you solve this problem? I have the same exact problem... right now I just disabled the jce utils plugin... but if you found the problem please tell me how!

marco

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch