Top-level mainmenu links not being re-written

16 years 5 months ago #2595 by gk1
Hello Everyone,

I'm running joomla 1.0.13 and SEF Advance 5.6 (but also tested this on 1.0.15) and can't seem to get the top-level mainmenu links to show up correctly. All other links (including second-tier links in splitmenu mode) are ok. When however using either the moo or suckerfish option all links link to non-sef core joomla urls. eg: .../index.php?option....

I know this is definitely related to the template, as I tried switching them and everything was back to normal. I have tried the template designers site, but with no luck, so am hoping someone here might have already had the same problem and found a solution?

The template I am using from is the joomlart, the ja_erica one. Really like the template and would love to use it, but definitely need those menu links to be right.....

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #2598 by Saka
The menus are not supporting SEF apparently. They must be modified to use sefRelToAbs() function. Please ask the template authors for support on that.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch