requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed

16 years 5 months ago #2603 by fibie
Hi there, just tried the test sef advance component on my site and having trouble getting it working. Everything shows up green on the test php but I get the error message when I try and access the component through the backend:

"Site error: the file /home/churchse/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/admin.sef.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator."

I am installing on Joomla 1.15

As far as I can see I have installed ioncube correctly and the appropriate settings enabled in my.htaccess and php.ini placed in my root folder.

I need a sef component that works along with Mosets Tree and I understand from the forums that your's is the one to go for :)

Hope you can help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #2610 by Saka
This means that ionCube is not recognized from tha backend. On some hosts you need a local php.ini file to point the files to loaders path.

Please ask your host to assist on this.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch