SEF Advance 2008 & Community Builder

16 years 4 months ago #2689 by fidoboy
I've downloaded trial version of SEF Advance 2008 and i've installed it in my local server running Joomla 1.5.3. Also i've downloaded from this site the CB extension, but when i try to login on my site i get this message:

[glow=red,2,300]Error!

This SEF extension for Community Builder is compatible with SEF Advance only!
If you are webmaster of this site, please visit www.sakic.net to purchase or upgrade your copy of SEF Advance.[/glow]

???

thanks in advance, regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #2710 by Saka
This extension is created for Joomla! 1.0 and SEF Advance. I will have to test it on 1.5 and SEF Advance 2008 to see if there are any issues.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 4 months ago #2712 by fidoboy
Thanks Saka,

I'll wait until it's fixed. Please, post it here when it's done.

regards,

16 years 2 months ago #2910 by Perfect Designing
Hi Emir,

I also get this same error using Joomla 1.5.4 with CB 1.2 RC2, i'll switch it off for now but how can this be fixed?

Cheers

Derek

16 years 2 months ago #2914 by Saka
For Joomla! 1.0 or Mambo use sef_ext.php from 1.0 folder, for Joomla! 1.5 use sef_ext.php from 1.5 folder.
If uploaded the one from 1.5 folder this error should not appear.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 2 months ago #2966 by mpschulze
I get still the same error:
Error! This SEF extension for Community Builder is compatible with SEF Advance only!
If you are webmaster of this site, please visit http://www.sakic.net to purchase or upgrade your copy of SEF Advance.

I use SEFA 2008 1.5.0 on J!1.5.4 with CB1.2RC2 and the actual sef_ext.php (Date 9.7.2008) from the 1.5 folder.

Any suggestions?

Greetings,
Michael from Germany

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch