Problems with SEF

16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #3092 by Wik
Thanks again for your answer.

I noticed with doing some testing that some rights were not set up correctly on another component.

Now the default SEF is functioning correctly, using the default htacces.txt supplied with the mambo release. I tried to enabling Advanced SEF again, but that behavior is not changed unfortunate. It is still referring every page to the homepage (which is specified as the 404 page), of course using the .htaccess file as supplied with the Advanced SEF package.

Is there something wrong in the .htaccess file. I still using the file as specified in the previous post.

Hopefully you can help me with this issue. I also send an e-mail to the provider again to guarantee that mod_rewrite and .htaccess override on the servers are allowed.

PS I will be on holiday from tomorrow (sunday), so I will not respond to this forum before the 18th of august.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #3093 by Saka
Send the superadmin password and FTP info to my email and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch