blank page...need help

16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #3117 by alivemedia
Hi all,

I purchased SEF Advance 2008, ran the test script (green lights), made sure that my site was SEF friendly in joomla before installing (including changing my htaccess.txt to .htaccess) and I still have blank pages on my my site:

www.churchmediaworks.com

I even changed the template to several different ones including some of the default ones that come with Joomla (1.5.3).  I contacted Emir and was told:

It looks like some issue with your template. Change your template and see if the page loads.
Please contact your template provider for support, if he's unable to help let me know, I will try to find the error but it might be at extra fee for custom work.

As stated above, I changed the template to everyone I had installed, including the default template.  Still no dice.

Any ideas as to what the issue could be?  My source code only shows the following:

<div class="blog">

<div class="leading">
<!--BEGIN Search Box --><form action="Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

Thanks!
aj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #3118 by alivemedia
Breakthrough!  The legacy plugin was turned off.  Activated it and it worked!  Now to test out the site to see if holds true for everything else.

aj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch