How to make url sef into mambot

16 years 4 weeks ago #3192 by GabyZ
Hi, I'm using a mambot that creates a topic into my vbulletin forum, that topic will have a link to a Joomla article, however the plugin (Joomla 1.5, it's jvbplugin) does create a non sef link, is there anyway to make the string url sef by using the content id variables, title or something else?

Do you have  a piece of code to put into the mambot?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 weeks ago #3199 by Saka
Just use:
JRoute::_($non_sef_link);

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 4 weeks ago - 16 years 4 weeks ago #3220 by GabyZ
This is the line code wich I'd like to modify,
			$orgArticle 	= '[URL="'.JURI::base().'index.php?option='.$option.'&view=article&id='.$this->_row->id.$extItemID.'"][B]Leggi il resto...[/B][/URL]';

I used instead:
			$orgArticle 	= '[URL="'.JRoute::'index.php?option='.$option.'&view=article&id='.$this->_row->id.$extItemID.'"][B]Leggi il resto...[/B][/URL]';

But it gives me...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '$' in /var/www/html/plugins/content/vbcomment.php on line 218

Can you help a bit? Thanks

16 years 4 weeks ago - 16 years 4 weeks ago #3230 by Saka
This doesn't have anything to do with SEF Advance support but you have PHP errors in your line.
Try:
$orgArticle = '[URL=http://"'.JRoute::_('index.php?option='.$option.'&view=article&id='.$this->_row->id.$extItemID).'"][B]Leggi il resto...[/B][/URL]';

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 4 weeks ago #3233 by GabyZ
Works saka! Thanks for the support.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch