Category page redirected!

16 years 4 weeks ago #3223 by GabyZ
I have no htaccess redirects, no sef advance redirects and on both neohw.com and tehcnewsguy.com the footer links of the category pages are redirected, I mean the navigation links with page 1,2,3,4 of the same category...

www.technewsguy.com/news.html

Check it, that's really bad because Google can't index me normally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 weeks ago - 16 years 4 weeks ago #3224 by GabyZ
I found that the redirection problem is because of the "Redirect built-in SEF urls" activated, without it works.

However now a section gives me "Layout "blog" not found" ONLY with sef activated.
I'm using the latest version, 1.6

16 years 4 weeks ago #3231 by Saka
Please direct such questions to support email with access info and example URLs.
Forum is only for general questions and discussion with other users, not for support!

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 4 weeks ago #3232 by GabyZ
I've sent you a mail.

16 years 3 weeks ago - 16 years 3 weeks ago #3253 by GabyZ
Sent you also htaccess details, I see no changes, please note that this is a bad thing for indexing, the Bot can't access my pages! This is directly related to Sef Advance, having it disabled everything is fine. I checked menus for duplicated entries and there are none, however I had to make one for the "News" category because the component wasn't taking the pagination options from the menu item.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch