SEF 2008 and MyBlog

16 years 4 weeks ago #3234 by Gianni
Hi Saka,
I have installed Joomla 1.5.6, SEF Advance 2008 1.6.0 and MyBlog 1.2 from Azrul.com.

All the URLs of two menu modules stop to work properly in the main page of the blog ( www.domain.com/myblog/ ). They have the same URL: " www.domain.com/myblog/ "

The only menu item that works is an external link.

I noticed that sef advance use the file "sef_ext.php" of myblog to translate the URL of each of the menu itmes, perhaps because the non SEF URL of these items is like "index.php?option=com_myblog&Itemid=192index.php?Itemid=55&option=com_myblog" (very strange!!!)

Can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 weeks ago #3241 by Gianni
I forgot to say that I have no problems with SEF Advance for Joomla! 1.0 and MyBlog 1.2

16 years 2 weeks ago #3266 by Gianni
Up.  :(

16 years 2 weeks ago #3268 by Saka
Can't answer unless I see the URLs and get access to the site. It can be an error with the extension in which case you should contact Azrul.
Anyway, send me a mail with the exact URLs with the problem and possibly the admin password and FTP info and I will have a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch