SEF Advance is unusable with Joomla 1.5 and Virtuemart 1.1.2

16 years 3 weeks ago #3260 by Viames
1. Product seems correct but doesn't open the product page (goes to category view).

2. Order checkout seems the same as previous VM version, but it doesn't work, gives me URI -> shop.html (the component name)

3. Pagination doesn't work

4. Browse category has no limit for pagination (all product shown in the list).

I have only Virtuemart and SEF Advance on my Joomla 1.5 project, so I can't publish it online until its extension being fixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 weeks ago #3261 by Saka
Yeah, well the extension is made for VM 1.1.0
And it is released unsupported so you will just have to wait on upgrade or fix it yourself (it is not encoded). If you want me to upgrade it immediately then we can go custom job route.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 2 weeks ago #3264 by Viames
It's made for VM 1.1.0, but I haven't found that detail somewhere.

Please put the version number of the extension and of the component that's supported, directly in the Extension page on sakic.net web site.
That would save time when we look to extension upgrade 2 times a day ;)

16 years 2 weeks ago #3269 by Saka
It's written in readme.txt file in each extension. In this case it says v1.1, and back then only 1.1 existed. I will consider putting the version numbers online.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 2 weeks ago #3276 by Saka
I have now updated the extension for Virtuemart 1.1.2.

>1. Product seems correct but doesn't open the product page (goes to category view).

It does go to the product page fine when I tested.

>2. Order checkout seems the same as previous VM version, but it doesn't work, gives me URI-> shop.html (the component name)

Fixed the checkout link.

>3. Pagination doesn't work

I added support for pagination URLs but I'm afraid it still doesn't work correctly and this is the VM bug, it does the same when SEF is off.

>4. Browse category has no limit for pagination (all product shown in the list).

Also VM bug, same with SEF off.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 2 weeks ago #3279 by Viames
Thank you for the update!

I will report the couple of bugs to Virtuemart team :-)

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch