news_portal issue (again)

15 years 11 months ago #3345 by shackbase
I just updated to the latest version of SEF Advanced for www.joomlaviews.com and this broke iJoomla's news portal.

Before the upgrade, I did not need to have a pseudo newsportal url (news_portal per standard, changed to menu for now) - what happened and what can I do to go back to not needing to use that in the url?

ie. www.joomlaviews.com/joomla-news/ - showed the newsportal page and not joomlas blog view.

Thanks,

Tony Lindskog
Joomla Views

For the latest Joomla! related news, views and reviews, check out www.joomlaviews.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #3346 by Saka
Honestly I don't understand the question. And specific problems and support issues like this should always be sent to mail along with access info, not on the forum. Forum is for general questions and discussion with other users.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 11 months ago #3347 by shackbase
my apologies Emir - ill handle it in support...

--Tone

For the latest Joomla! related news, views and reviews, check out www.joomlaviews.com .

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch