Duplicate Title Tags

14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #5170 by Saka
It's ready for J1.5 version. Download the latest version (2.2.0) and you will find a new option under the SEO tab called "Append Page Number".
When set to Yes, it will append page number to title for paginated content. In blog view you will end up with e.g. "Document Title - Page 2".

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #5171 by riga75

It's ready for J1.5 version. Download the latest version (2.2.0) and you will find a new option under the SEO tab called "Append Page Number".
When set to Yes, it will append page number to title for paginated content. In blog view you will end up with e.g. "Document Title - Page 2".

wonderfull, it's fantastic

14 years 7 months ago #5193 by riga75
There is a small bug in the component: If I put the title different from the name of the class the component does not put more page 1, page 2 etc etc

stefano

14 years 7 months ago #5202 by riga75
you could also make the change and ensure that changes the tag description?

stefano

14 years 7 months ago #5236 by riga75
I go into the menu manager before heading I want to change system-parameters and then choose if I put the page title, then the front end when I go to page two or three more I scirve title - page 1 etc etc
is a bug?
Thanks

stefano

14 years 7 months ago #5237 by Saka
I'm not sure I understand. Can you show me the URLs?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch