Alias and Meta entries have disappeared from backend

15 years 10 months ago #3453 by bulgin
I was successfully testing and creating aliases, then suddenly the backend screen has no more aliases.  If I check the mysql database, they are there and published and I can create new aliases and they show up as published in the mysql database, but not the back end admin area.

Waz up with dat?

Any help much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #3455 by Saka
Have no idea. Please send the admin password, FTP info and phpMyAdmin info on mail and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #3460 by bulgin
It's working on a development server localhost so that would be difficult.  I did discover, however, that the items re-appear if I click on the drop down "display #" menu.  If I choose "all" from the drop down menu they sometimes disappear.

A quick question for you (by the way, your program is fantastic and I intend to purchase it) I use EZRealty which is shown to be supported, is there a module or method to automatically insert the property address into the last part of a URL for a property listing?   Right now I have to do it manually through Aliases, which does the job, but it is very labor intensive.  I would even pay for such a method and probably others would also since it is a very important piece of SEF, SEO for a real estate site.  Artio has this functionality but unfortunately Artio messes up with some java submit buttons and I cannot use it.

Thank you very much for a wonderful program.  I believe it is the best around.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch