Spacing problems with Content Optimization Add H1 Tags

15 years 10 months ago #3461 by bulgin
I love the feature of Content Optimization that adds tags to the content.  However, in my case it is adding too much space between componentheading and contentheading.  I can find the code in the template.css for these places but cannot find the area within those that define the spacing.  I have attached an image of the differences between using the Add H1 Tags and not.  Generally, adding the H1 tags with content optimization puts way too much space between the componentheading and contentheading areas.  Perhaps you could point me to the area of the template.css file for Ja_purity where this might be controlled... or is it controlled by a different css file somewhere else?  Perhaps in the html directory for your component?

Thank you so much for any help you can offer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #3464 by Saka
It can all be styled in CSS. I can't tell you exactly what you have to do but try adding some CSS code for H1 tags and style them.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch