Can't save configuration

15 years 9 months ago #3541 by Honki22000
I have just downloaded the free trial for joomla 1.5. Installation went without problem.
I can't however save the configuration and/ or activate the component. When I try to save, the following error shows up every time:

tableconfig::store failed - Table 'db264603437.jos_sef_config' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE `jos_sef_config` SET `archive`='',`weblinks`='',`poll`='',`banners`='',`contact`='',`search`='',`newsfeeds`='',`custom_comp`='',`enabled`='0',`space`='',`sufix`='',`alias`='0',`lowercase`='0',`inc_sec`='0',`inc_cat`='0',`uniqitem`='0',`fish`='0',`bird`='0',`nsrd`='0',`www_redirect`='0',`debug`='0',`debugip`='',`custom404`='',`url_replace`='',`url_exception`='',`com_exception`='',`cache`='0',`cachetime`='',`log404`='0',`seo_h1`='0',`seo_title`='0',`seo_alt`='0' WHERE id='1'

What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #3543 by Saka
The component is not installed right. The database tables did not get installed by some reason.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 9 months ago #3547 by Honki22000
OK, I have deinstalled the component and then reinstalled it but with no difference. I have also tried to deinstall the plugin separately which is not possible. In this case I get the error message:

Manifest file invalid or not found.

Is there a way to install the component manually or what could I do to get it to work?

15 years 9 months ago #3554 by Saka
There is a way to install it manually. If you buy the component I can install it for you.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 9 months ago #3555 by Honki22000
OK, great. That sounds good.

I just bought the software ( www.bodyplanet.de )

Please let me know what you need from me in order to install the component.

Thanks

PS: If you want to E-Mail me, please use This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch