MyBlog in Joomla 1.5 Extension not working

15 years 8 months ago #3619 by Saka
Here is the first version of RSGallery2 extension. It will work with RSGallery2 2.00.0 Beta on Joomla! 1.5

www.sakic.net/content/scripting_files/rsg2_sefa_ext.zip

It should also work on RSGallery2 1.14.3 Alpha on Joomla! 1.0 but this version of RSGallery 2 doesn't SEF links by default so there is no point of making them pretty unless you turn on redirect non-sef to sef.

Let me know if you find any issues.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #3732 by klp29

Making headway with MyBlog and SEF Advance 2008.  I have been provided an extension from Azrul for MyBlog to work with SEF Advance 2008 (awesome support at Azrul).

It is still in development but I'll attach it here because it works very well so far but one issue I have which Azrul is working on which involves the search results

Brilliant - is this the latest version or should I get a newer one?

By the way - I uploaded it to my components/com_myblog instead of the (opensef?) sef_ext.php that was there already. Nothing changed in the urls, though?

:] Have a smiley day

Kenneth Lund

Using SefAdvanced at:
www.bryllup.dk - online weddingplanning
www.kennethlund.dk - personal blog
www.soundpeople.dk - social network for producers

15 years 8 months ago #3770 by klp29

Making headway with MyBlog and SEF Advance 2008.  I have been provided an extension from Azrul for MyBlog to work with SEF Advance 2008 (awesome support at Azrul).

It is still in development but I'll attach it here because it works very well so far but one issue I have which Azrul is working on which involves the search results

Oh man, I'm getting frustrated about this - Azrul just says "Well, it SHOULD work" and I tried both Azruls and your file.

No matter what, I just get: "Cannot find the entry.The user has either change the permanent link or the content has not been published." when going into MyBlog.

Are you running 1.5.9 and latest SefAdvance and the specific file you uploaded here???

:] Have a smiley day

Kenneth Lund

Using SefAdvanced at:
www.bryllup.dk - online weddingplanning
www.kennethlund.dk - personal blog
www.soundpeople.dk - social network for producers

14 years 9 months ago #5087 by mrhiking
The MyBlog SEF extension worked great. But, now the latest comments don't link right to the blogs. Any help?

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch